• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

York Auction donations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Thanks Bob, its probably better to add it separately.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Here is my donation 2x 10 iroko pen blanks 22x22x120
abave7es.jpg

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Single speed Scroll saw.
In good working order but would benefit from the addition of a hold down foot. Originally the plastic guard held the work down, but this is long gone.
Wouldn't require much ingenuity to make something, just never got around to it:goesred:

Scroll saw_640x433.jpg

It is a bit heavy so it will have to be collection from York only.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I have just added some fantastic wall charts on all you need to know about Woodturning tools, donated by Terry. There is only a week to go till the auction so time to put your early bids in and you might just grab a bargain.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
These items have now been added to the auction site.

Paul

Fellow
Here is a lot for the auction, 12 pen blanks in a variety of (mostly) rare woods.

These look great..... I would also need a way to remember them as well once you turned the names off. I bow to your knowledge to wood..:wink:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
These look great..... I would also need a way to remember them as well once you turned the names off. I bow to your knowledge to wood..:wink:

You won't need to remember them Paul, they're mine ... Hands off! :funny::funny::funny:

But... should you be lucky enough to outbid me then print out the picture. :thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Do what the rest of us do, write it on your hand before touching the tool to it.
Then wash it off forget what it was and make it up init?
Somebody will always put you right if you guess wrong dunnit?

Paul

Fellow
You won't need to remember them Paul, they're mine ... Hands off! :funny::funny::funny:

But... should you be lucky enough to outbid me then print out the picture. :thumbs:

Ha! That explains it. I registered to bid and I still haven't got the registration email. You clearly are keeping the competition at arms length.

Or I'm a muppet.

:thinks:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Ha! That explains it. I registered to bid and I still haven't got the registration email. You clearly are keeping the competition at arms length.

Or I'm a muppet.

:thinks:

I can't see your bid Paul. There are only 2 bids so far
try again
have you registered as a bidder? Paulc-kent?

Paul

Fellow
I bet it's I'm my junk folder, which I can't access from an ipad, I'll check later.

Status
Not open for further replies.