• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Zephyr Hybrid

Bammer

Fellow
First Name
Brad
Gunmetal Zephyr in a Elm Burr Hybrid

Blank by moi ....

Leveche 1.jpg
Leveche 2.jpg

Cheers
Brad

Moderator Edit: Thread title edited at OP's request - because it's a Zephyr not a Leveche. But in your defence Brad, it was very early when you posted it:bwink:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
FRom Pic 2 the Embryo Dragon appears in a mist of darkness. If I could spell ambidextrous the kit has primal grace all round. Upgrading the nib and Converter option sounds real to me.

About the design of the kit shown, beaut detail in the metal screams quality which you matched with the blank quality.

Yes I love it Brad.

Peter.

Bammer

Fellow
First Name
Brad
Lovely Pen :love_it:
Also glad to see I am NOT the only one that gets pens mixed up :rolling::thinks::thumbs:

In my defence Colin, it was stupid O clock, I had just woken up and was rushing around .......

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Thanks Phil for editing it and not making me look stupid to everyone else ..... I need no help in the department :goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).