• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Cross cut Yew Omega

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I have a dental Burr that is around 1mm, I will try to open the split up a little and fill with poly glue and see how it goes after buffing. I can also re-apply the lacquer if need be.
I am a dab hand with masking tape. :praying:
Worst case is I have a nice pen to use so can't loose really now.

Dave

That is good news I am tempted to buy a fixed reamer for the common use kits to run through each one before pressing. Glad you are a dab hand at fixing IMHO well worth any time spent.

Peter.

Ratty

First Name
David
DSCN2852.jpg

Crack what crack. Can still be seen but if you can't feel it it becomes a feature in my book.:tongue:
May have to charge more for the extra feature now :thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).