• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

First turning of the year

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Well I thought as it is the beginning of another year that it be only right that I turn a pen. This is a chrome Baron (well that's what was on the packet)with a red/black blank. It is also a rare occasion for me to turn a pen will have now need to find something else to do to get over the shock:whistling::whistling::whistling::funny::funny::funny:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
A good looking well turned and finished piece of plastic. :thumbs:

Les

I am sure you really mean Acrylic Les :thinks: Plastic sounds so cheap for such a nice looking pen.

Anyhow Derek, I think it is a good looking well turned and finished pen, dressed in a really classy looking Acrylic and I should imagine Home made blank :thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Thanks guys

I am sure you really mean Acrylic Les :thinks: Plastic sounds so cheap for such a nice looking pen.

Anyhow Derek, I think it is a good looking well turned and finished pen, dressed in a really classy looking Acrylic and I should imagine Home made blank :thumbs:

Yes Vic one of mine quite pleased with the colour mix in this one.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).