• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Gorilla Glue for gluing tubes.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I would have thought the moisture in the air in the UK that is far in excess of ours would take care of setting. Glues are a vex problem in my case the suggestion of smaller quantities is valid and sensible.

Peter.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I used it again last glue up the poly swelling variety. I will always use a rubber band glue up in the house this weather especially. After a while I used a match to remove the bit of fluffy stuff at the ends before it set .Voila lean ends when it dries. I am worried when Masters shut down they are my suppliers at this time few stockists. I agree epoxy for plastic.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).