• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

I missed St Patricks day

alan morrison

Fellow
First Name
Alan
I should have posted this last month.
Mark [MENTION=626]flexi[/MENTION] likes a bit of the green, hope you like this.

Attachments

• Pen 01C.jpg
    Pen 01C.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 30

Padster

Graduate Member
First Name
Paddy
It takes me long enough to a do a pen let alone the blanks you produce as well!

Great pen!

Regards

Padster

alan morrison

Fellow
First Name
Alan
Absolute interpretation result excitement and to me perfection.

Peter, many thanks for your much appreciated comments.
I have long admired the skill that you demonstrate on the pens that you have posted here and elsewhere through the years.
I have taken inspiration from you and hope to see more of your pens in the future.
Hope all is well with you and Wilma in Canberra.
Alan

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi Alan my forehead is healing fast ,the Cancer they tell me was all found and removed. I am facing two things,one several months maybe a yr ago i BOUGHT A PAIR OF BLANKS MADE FROM pAU sHELL chips and at the same time they stopped making Junior 11 gent pen kits. They are not compatable with the new Junior Gent 2. Found the kit is availble from Timberbits under another name. So item 2 I cut five log pieces of fifty year old locallygrown Olive tree. Not many pens but great grain now waiting for me to process, A good friend of mine a Hydronic trained plumber ripped out my wall hunger burner and from 1 star performance to 5 1/2 star new one. Cost price for the burner and I gave him my Vicmarc Vl100 c/w variable speed control and lots of extras on a quid pro system to cover the installation,magnetic flush and mods. I have a VL150 still,another mate is making taps and dies,mandrels for kitless,so I have a lot to be grateful and anticipate. Our weather is well into Autumn plenty of rain ,now the cold will soon be here. Wilma keeps well and is my miracle maker and helps me no end. I appreciate your kind words,likewise I look for your pens that inspire me to continue. Kind regards Peter/Wilma.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).