• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Show us your Workshop!

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
With me revamping my workshop I realised there doesn't seem to be many pictures of other peoples workshops, so let's use this thread to show us all your workshop! I don't know about anyone else but I'd be very interested to see other people's setups. I'll post photos of mine when it's finished.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Mine is still chockers looking to Autumn to clear up enough to take pics. Pierre I am using my new Optimate 6 charging unit, it would not look at the 2005 generator battery (faintest hope). New battery today priced at Identical 120 dollars for a Yuasa found new one 65.00 dollars crazy differences. I bought the extra adapter SAE will fit that to the generator and leave it on charge that way then the two cars in between.

Peter.

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Wow that looks like it would make a lovely summerhouse Vic:drool:
From the outside it looks bigger than our garden it's only 14ft x 21ft :sob:

It is a Summerhouse Paul it's 16ft X 8ft but who needs a Summerhouse when you can have a Mancave.

To keep her happy I brought the Mrs this. But she had to build it !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 177

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Here's our whole back garden (it's tiny but we love it, its pretty much an extension of the house) one advantage of having such a small garden is we can cover the whole lot with an awning, so the English weather doesn't have to spoil or BBQs:banana:

IMG_4773.jpg

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Pretty much no maintenance! Which is a great thing as both me & the mrs are gardeners by day so the last thing I want to do when I get home is more gardening :sob:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
The first of a cramped workshop. Some of the machines have changed plus a couple of the wood shed again this has been resorted and has more wood in it than shown as well as the BBQ has gone as well as all of the cans and gas bottle and another shelf put in which has more wood on them.

ws11.jpg

ws12.jpg

ws13.jpg

ws14.jpg

2012-09-15_14-12-00_zpsa8b424cc.jpg

2012-09-15_14-12-06_zpseaac3bc6.jpg

bigbob

Graduate Member
First Name
Bob
Vic that is the tidiest shed I have had the pleasure to look at mine is like a dogs breakfast everytime I decide to rearrange things I can not make my mind up were to put things.

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Vic that is the tidiest shed I have had the pleasure to look at mine is like a dogs breakfast everytime I decide to rearrange things I can not make my mind up were to put things.

It doesn't look like that all the time Bob, like all sheds it does get in a mess during the week but I always have one afternoon a week giving it a good clean out and putting back all the stuff in its proper place. I have another shed which is part wood store and where I rough cut timber on the bandsaw now that's a different kettle of fish. A proper sh** hole that only gets done when I can't find something :sob::sob:

Walter

Fellow
First Name
Walter
A bit overcrowded at the moment. Not all the lathes are mine, the Record Power DML320 and the Axminster AT1016VS are on loan to test and reviews will be appearing in Woodturning mag in due course. The DML320 review will be in issue 303 (March2017).

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2932.jpg

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).