• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Show us your Workshop!

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I can vouch for the pristine state of Walters workshop and confirm there's never a spec of dust so hasn't been photoshopped.:ciggrin:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
OK, just nipped out to the workshop and taken some pics on the phone, so poor quality.
My workshop is very high and stuffed to the gunnels all the way up so organised chaos in places but I know where everything lives. :whistling: eventually after searching that is :ciggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0682.JPG
    IMG_0682.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0683.JPG
    IMG_0683.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0684.JPG
    IMG_0684.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0686.JPG
    IMG_0686.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    217.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0689.JPG
    IMG_0689.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0691.JPG
    IMG_0691.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 113

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Had to look on my back up hard drive to find tidy workshop pictures!:whistling:
ws1_640x480.jpg
ws2_640x480.jpg

Wood store, before it got rammed to the gills!

shed1_564x480.jpg

The Atelier. Teaching workshop space.

Atelier 6_640x478.jpg

floor_640x479.jpg

Just started moving machinery in there today. I haven't been able to build the portable machine stands yet, due to the setback on the ticker front, so stuff will have to be on workmates and tables for the time being.:goesred:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Had to look on my back up hard drive to find tidy workshop pictures!:whistling:
View attachment 30770
View attachment 30771

Wood store, before it got rammed to the gills!

View attachment 30772

The Atelier. Teaching workshop space.

View attachment 30773

View attachment 30774

Just started moving machinery in there today. I haven't been able to build the portable machine stands yet, due to the setback on the ticker front, so stuff will have to be on workmates and tables for the time being.:goesred:

Take care Neil pray its a temp setback only.

Peter.

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Take care Neil pray its a temp setback only.

Peter.

When I had the op I had a problem with a bleed and had to be returned to theatre. They sorted that but it appears that the graft that was causing the problem was damaged at that time. I started with Angina again in late November as that graft is now failing. I was back in hospital last Monday to get it sorted. An original blockage that couldn't be tackled before, was able to be stented due to the other graft. 99% block to 100% circulation in one day!
Back at the cardiac gym soon to get back in condition.:thumbs:

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
When I had the op I had a problem with a bleed and had to be returned to theatre. They sorted that but it appears that the graft that was causing the problem was damaged at that time. I started with Angina again in late November as that graft is now failing. I was back in hospital last Monday to get it sorted. An original blockage that couldn't be tackled before, was able to be stented due to the other graft. 99% block to 100% circulation in one day!

Nice to hear you're getting there Neil mate

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob

I emailed Ali earlier to ask if you were OK Neil but that explains it. take care and get well soon.

As they botched the first job, I'd ask for my money back! My missus could have sorted it with a rusty knife and kitchen table.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter

I feel very relieved and happy Neil great solution mate, stay well.

Peter.

Graham_C

Fellow
First Name
Graham
Fabulous Mancave Vic :drool:

Dead jealous of some of these workshops! Some are a bit too tidy though :funny:

I thought I had loads of room at 10' x 10' but turns out to be way too small!!

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Some people have a workshop, some have a studio, some have an atelier, I have a sh*thole.
I started on a postage stamp, I'm now on the Queen's head. My workplace is half my garage. The sheds in the yard are timber storage & are full to the gunnels. My dust extractor is in the big shed.
IMG_2160.JPG

IMG_2161.JPG

IMG_2162.JPG

IMG_2163.JPG

IMG_2164.JPG

IMG_2165.JPG

IMG_2166.JPG

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
More pics.
IMG_2167.JPG

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2171.JPG

IMG_2168.JPG
Surprisingly I know where everything is. It may look like chaos to you but I can put my hands on all my gear.
Every bit of spare space is used to advantage.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).