• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Thoughts with Manchester

Walter

Fellow
First Name
Walter
My thoughts are with the victims of the Manchester atrocity and their families.

Mindless, cowardly terrorist violence will never prevail over the humanity and compassion of ordinary people.

Nothing more to say.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
A long way from ours, but brought home to us, they are everywhere. Time now for good men to stand up and be counted. Our sympathies for those casualties.

Peter.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Sadly these cowardly killers live among as nothing is done to kerb the hate preachers who live here & are allowed to openly preach their hatred. It seems only white people can be guilty of race hate. The bomber is to blame but others must share it.
Such a sad sad atrocity. Thank you for the thread Walter.
R.I.P. & the greatest sympathy to the survivors & relatives.

bigbob

Graduate Member
First Name
Bob
Very sad and very callous It was heartbreaking for the parents not being able to find their sons and daughters or the worry of what had happenened.

DJB Penmaker

First Name
Derek
Yes these cowardly Losers shall not prevail. This is how they reward a country that gave them a safe haven.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).