• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

What do you look like?

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
No reason you should have to endure my ugly mug on it's own, so here's me with the better half:

090.jpg

And the other two denizens of the shanty:

photo.JPG

And yes, that is a fairly typical expression on my daughter's face! (I'm 47, BTW - far too old to have such young kids!)

Jim

Grand Master
I've put my photo into my profile. I am 67 years old and retired. I am glad that I've got my freedom back and am living life to the full:whistling::whistling::whistling:

You forgot to mention how much of an easy life you have had and this is why you don't look 67 ... :thinks:

geo

DSC01110.JPG
My name is GIORGOS i am 40 i am living in ITEA and my main job is furniture maker
and my assistant ATSIDAS
Regards from GREECE

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Me and the Cake Lady 1968 and 2012 ..Before and after a long hard married life.:whistling:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 157
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).