• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

What do you look like?

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Is it that geocaching thing? Can't remember exactly what it is,only that people put little bits in them then place them for others to find...

I've just had to google geocaching, it would appear I've been doing it for years with my tools in the workshop only without the GPS, hiding them & then trying to find them again :funny:

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
I've just had to google geocaching, it would appear I've been doing it for years with my tools in the workshop only without the GPS, hiding them & then trying to find them again :funny:

Excellent pastime but a really good way to enhance a walk in the countryside.

We do it quite a bit with the kids in the summer.

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
apologies in advance

#DISCLAIMER. I CAN ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DAMAGE THIS IMAGE MAY CAUSE TO YOUR COMPUTER#

Sorry to lower the tone, no suit and all that, but this is me in my natural environment......:lmao:

I like to flirt with danger by going in the house like this :devil:

Attachments

• IMG_20140331_152136.jpg
    IMG_20140331_152136.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 128

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
If you go in the house like that, you are as mad as I think you are... or very brave...or deaf...or single... :funny:

You even have your tailstock on sideways and is that the top of a prosthetic leg you've started making? An off centre one? :funny:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
If you go in the house like that, you are as mad as I think you are... or very brave...or deaf...or single... :funny:

You even have your tailstock on sideways and is that the top of a prosthetic leg you've started making? An off centre one? :funny:
very mad, and very married mate, the poor woman!!! :lmao:
The tailstock is on sideways as im doing an off centre, centre, inside out upside down pen. And im not sure about the leg yet, still needs work I think :winking::roflmao::banana::banana:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Now there's a fart looking smella if ever I saw one.
Great pic, your so young what are doing here?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Nutty as a bloody fruit cake but what else would we expect from our very own in house mad man :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Nutty as a bloody fruit cake but what else would we expect from our very own in house mad man :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Does that now mean that he is now to be known as 'MR MAD' ??????? It has a certain ring to it :funny:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Hey Brody ...looks like you just got back from raping a pillaging Anglo Saxons.

Jim

Grand Master
#DISCLAIMER. I CAN ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DAMAGE THIS IMAGE MAY CAUSE TO YOUR COMPUTER#

Sorry to lower the tone, no suit and all that, but this is me in my natural environment......:lmao:

I like to flirt with danger by going in the house like this :devil:

Now that is surprising :thinks: You don't look crazy at all ... :ciggrin:

Great picture Brody, one brave man indeed if you dare venture indoors in your gear .. :devil:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).