• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

What do you look like?

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
surprised you aint been neutered going in the house like that Brodie, I get it in the neck if just a single shaving falls to the floor !!!
Only ever got in twice mate, my missus has a bloody good throwing arm. She picks me out hiding behind the washing on the line like a vietnamese sniper !! :roflmao:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Taken when I was 40 40 yrs ago a mate called in at our Photographic studio from Brisbane one morning said stand over here Ill take a quick pic. a group of us grew beards to raise money for a town charity for three months. I married a child bride two yrs younger than me. Next yr married 60 yrs. Best decision I ever made.

Peter.:thumbs:

Attachments

• DSCF0009-013.JPG
    DSCF0009-013.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 159

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Taken when I was 40 40 yrs ago a mate called in at our Photographic studio from Brisbane one morning said stand over here Ill take a quick pic. a group of us grew beards to raise money for a town charity for three months. I married a child bride two yrs younger than me. Next yr married 60 yrs. Best decision I ever made.

Peter.:thumbs:
That's a mighty beard mate, and a lovely story, :thumbs:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Well, as a few of you will be coming up to York, I thought I'd better let those of you who have not met me see what I look like!
Scary images will follow, and your browser may block them!

This is me from a former life taken a few days, sorry, a few decades ago!

me_336x480.jpg

The only recent picture I could find was taken in May last year, after an outrageous party in the highlands.
After consuming 3 crates of beer and going to bed in the wee small hours, 70 year old John Hodgson described me as a "lightweight".
On the evening, I had been attacked by a Gander whilst going for a pee, and a couple of hours before this pic was taken a small boy asked his friend "Who is that hideous man"? oh well!

me1_640x434.jpg

L/R Philip Greenwood, Me, Walter Hall, John Hodgson.

Still have most of the hair, but it seems to be a lot, ahem lighter:funny:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Geez Neil, that should come with a Government Health warning :funny::funny:

Jim

Grand Master
A remake of the series "Last of the summer wine" Not saying who is Nora BTW .. :ciggrin:

mattyts

Registered
This is 15 y/o me,fishing a few month ago...

10150648_825961987432724_3075272458943606153_n.jpg

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
What do you look like?

That's easy Bl***y Awful in the morning, and no better by the evening.

This is as near as you get

Me.JPG

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).