• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
Decided to make a spice rack today but not for spices :thinks:

image0.jpg

Its NOT done yet as the banding is only fitted until the acrylic sheet arrives.

But its fitted to the wall now and I don't have to rummage through the cupboard for colours anymore :banana::banana::banana::banana:

image1.jpg

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
Just keeping myself occupied - had some left over ply (a bit thick for this really but you use what you have :thinks: )

The strapping I had left over from many years ago, I found in a box that hadn't been unpacked (amazing how many of those we still have :rolling: )
So it cost me £12 for a sheet of clear Acrylic to get rid of the strapping - I will post a photo once I have fitted it :thumbs:

That is every colour and glitter that Mr.Resin has available, I have had some very weired and wonderful requests for colours and as you only use a very small amount of each, I am sure these will last me a very long time :whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).