• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Yes I do turn pens

Terry Q

Fellow
First Name
Terry
Its been a while since I turned any pens or posted any pics.

First of all I turned 10 of each style.
The lever action is a new kit for me. The barrel is short enough I can get 2 from 1 blank. I'm hoping it sells well.
Second picture is the Over/Under kit also new to me. This pen is a brute. Made for a person with big hands. I would not carry it in my pocket.
3rd picture is Rollester and Tiny Giant. Again, new kits for me. Both kits have snap caps. The Rollester is a nice size to hold. Diameter and length fit my hand very well. The Tiny Giant is very small. 1/2 dia turned barrel 4" long without the cap, 5" long with the cap. I can hold and use it if the cap in place.

All the wood is finished with CA. Plastic is sanded to 1500 and scratch remover applied.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
They all look good Terry I used to turn a lot of the over & under and sell them to gun shops and shooting clubs

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
All very nicely done:thumbs:

Peter

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
Yes Terry, you do turn pens and turn them exceedingly well. They look the business, well done Sir.:drool::drool:

Pierre---

First Name
Pierre
Congrats Terry, very nice pens, I wish you good sales.
Tell me, the 3rd pic, second pen from the left, what kind of blank is that?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).