• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bullet key chain

Terry Q

Fellow
First Name
Terry
Didn't want to steal Jim's thread. I buy spectra ply in 1x10x35 panel. For pen blanks I rip them 3/4 square. The strip left over I thickness sand to use for Celtic Knot blanks. This happens to be the pink and blue.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thank you Peter. Not a pen, it's hollow. The end unscrew for tooth pick, pills, or your emergency 100 dollar bill.:whistling:

If it was a pen you could help the Columbian govt and the Rascals who recently signed a peace agreement with a bullet pen as I posted recently on the forum.

All of this in jest love the device. My unhappy experience using my unit like yours without the lovely knot with our Letterbox key was it unscewed into our large hedge turned up months later glad I had put a hundred dollar note inside.

Kind regards Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).