• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Coloured box

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Thank you guys.

I rather like that Derek, reminds me I must dig out my Jo Sonja paints and do some more coloured work.

For what it's worth I agree with Geordie about the base but not with Pierre about the join. Just shows that Pierre is correct when he says that aesthetics are in the eye of the beholder.

I like the Jo-sonja paints you can get some fantastic effects with them. Have been working on the base today and managed to put a crack into it have glued it and hope to complete tomorrow once that has dried.

I like to hear people point of view as it could always be something that I have missed

apw43

First Name
Andy
I like the box Derek good colours and well turned and finished, but not sure about the base, be interesting to see how the other base comes out :thumbs::thumbs:
cheers
Andy

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).