• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Heeeeeelp!

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
I'm really annoyed with our Aud. I brought that underwear for her as a special Suprise. I just can't belive that she would pose for such a photo and have it shown on here

:vangry::vangry::vangry:

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Well, here's the progress report.
A repeated search for any kind if retaining device has failed.
Freezing has failed.
Heating has failed.
Any combination of heating/cooling/anti-siezing additives have failed.
Locally obtainable pullers aren't large enough.
Local garages don't have pullers large enough.
Local engineering firm has offered to look at it at the end of next week if they've got time.
Replacement spindles are obsolete.
Pissed off.
Fed up.
Just bought a new lathe.
(but I'm keeping the puller):winking:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
You silly bugger, you tried the wrong type of puller..

You should have had this model, it's much more effective and would have had it off in no time at all.

image.jpeg

:funny::funny::funny:

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Phil I think it comes with a long tool rest
I went for the 1015 Alan, which only has the short rest. That's why I was interested in the shaft on the 1221 to see if they are compatible. Someone with a 1221 doesn't like his 10 inch rest so we came to an arrangement.

You silly bugger, you tried the wrong type of puller..
You should have had this model, it's much more effective and would have had it off in no time at all.
That's quite scary Eamonn. I worry about you sometimes you know. I'm not sure my maximum swing over bed could handle that in any case.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).