• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

I have to ask its killing me!!

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
would it not help if the England football team new the words to the national anthem:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark

My mate was talking about his last relationship. Said it started off full of promise and expectation, went through many intial highs, then medocity, followed by a devastating sense of disappointment and staggering finacial loss.

I said, 'I know how you feel mate.'

He said. 'How the **** would you know mate, you've never been in a relationship?'

I said, 'Nah, but I've got tickets to see England at the World Cup.'

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Against my better judgement I watched it last night and realised why I shouldn't. Was Mr. Potato Head playing for the other side?

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
Peter, it is ironic that the highest paid player in the domestic game was the worse player on the park .. :down:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Peter, it is ironic that the highest paid player in the domestic game was the worse player on the park .. :down:

Is he really the highest paid player?

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I stupidly sat and watched it too, I do love the performances our boys put up, sitting on the floor with hand in air hoping for some attention.
If the whistle didn't blow you weren't seen get up and chase the bloody ball don't sit there crying.
After game statistics:
Players with cramp?? England 5 -- Italy 0
Some statistic to be proud of eh?
What an utter shambles we present ourselves to be. Take the big money away and get soccer back to being a game instead of a carnival.
Football is going like the Eurovision with bearded ladies representation our country.
I am bloody ashamed to be associated with any of it, give em a gun and put them through the army first make em proud to be English the balls comes the right gender.
Bunch of bleeding poofs.

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
It was a good effort from our boys, one of their better performances :thinks:

Unfortunately the team who scores the most goals end up winning, with those conceding the most losing :sob:

Still an outside chance of progressing but need to improve :rolling::rolling:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered

And there, in a nutshell, we have England's problem. Footie is a game of eleven players, but every &^%$ing tournament we put up either a Looney or a Feckham and we think that our one STAR is gonna do it all single-handedly. And guess what? They don't give a toss, 'cos when the tournament is over they go back to earning £300k a week ...

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).