• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Logging in

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I have been using my tablet/laptop one of those things that has a key board and can be separated into a tablet thingy. You get the drift hopefully.

Anyway I can get other sites to save my log in so that I can go straight to them and am logged in as soon as I go onto them but here I have to log in but it does have my name and password but will not stay logged in like other sites.

Can anyone help or point me in the direction of a thread that has been started before on this subject, I am sure there was one but I am C**p at this computer thing and can never find anything using the search.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Just under the username and password fields, there is a box that you tick, to tell your computer to remember your log in details for next time. If you don't tick that, you will automatically be logged out when you close the tab on your browser, and you'll have to start again next time.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Just under the username and password fields, there is a box that you tick, to tell your computer to remember your log in details for next time. If you don't tick that, you will automatically be logged out when you close the tab on your browser, and you'll have to start again next time.

If you are talking about the little box with remember me then I have tried that and it still logs me out every time I leave the forum. But thank you all the same Phil

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
In that case, I think it's likely to be an issue with cookie control on your machine. It's not the forum that remembers your details, its your computer. Try having a look at how your machine handles cookies. On lots of browsers you can set preferences, so you need to make sure that the forum is not in your list of excluded websites.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I just looked Phil but nothing says I have locked them out just have to live with it

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Annoying foibles Derek I have a virtually unused tablet a 600.00 dollar phone used very seldom there are so many wrinkles to smooth over too many for me.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).