• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Penturners Picture puzzles

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
no chance tonight.........
i'm still hurting from my first failure........
I've just driven 450 miles.......
And Ive just finished the dregs from my favourite bottle of Malt!!! is now empty....
James bond Goldeneye is about to finish on tele.
I am not on good form... it will have to wait till tomorrow :vangry:

(in order words......... I need more time!!))

Jim

Grand Master
no chance tonight.........
i'm still hurting from my first failure........
I've just driven 450 miles.......
And Ive just finished the dregs from my favourite bottle of Malt!!! is now empty....
James bond Goldeneye is about to finish on tele.
I am not on good form... it will have to wait till tomorrow :vangry:

(in order words......... I need more time!!))

Fully understand this Matty .... :funny:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
The answer is 9, again no correct answers, but after looking at the answer today i do believe that the picture is missing some top numbers? The only triangle with a top number is the bottom one. So i am not surprised no one got this correct. :rolling:

How to work out the the answer.

The number in the middle of each triangle equals the sum of the lower two numbers minus the top number.

I will wait for number 5 as Jim sent me a message saying he was going to place them all in the same thread after i had given the answer to this one. :nooidea:

Jim

Grand Master
There's no wonder we can't get the answers ... :goesred:

I can just see your face ... :funny::funny:

Jim

Grand Master
Ok i have merged these threads so we can keep them all together, all you need to do Tony is make sure that you use the Advanced Editor to make a new post and add the title like you was doing "Picture Puzzle #?" :bwink: Keep up the good work big boy. :thumbs:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Puzzle Number #5

Ok guys here is #5: Can you tell me which letter replaces the question mark and completes this circle? :thinks: Answers by pm please. :bwink:

View attachment 79

Jim 2
The Water Bucket 2
Mattyd 2

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Ok guys here is #5: Can you tell me which letter replaces the question mark and completes this circle? :thinks: Answers by pm please. :bwink:

View attachment 79

Jim 2
The Water Bucket 2
Mattyd 2

The answer to #5 is E, only 1 person got this right which was Matty. :thumbs:

How to work out the the answer.

Starting with Y and moving clockwise, letters move backwards through the alphabet in steps of 2 letters, then 3 then 4 etc.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).