• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Penturners Picture puzzles

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
the funniest thing is Jim, I'm actually from Peterborough....... :devil: (but born of Scottish heritage)

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Ok guys here is #6: Go on then, what number completes this puzzle? :thumbs:

Again answers by pm please.

View attachment 81

Jim 2
The Wood Bucket 3
Mattyd 3

The answer to #6 is 19, As you move diagonally down, numbers follow the sequence of Prime Numbers.

Well done, Jim, The Wood Bucket and Mattyd. :thumbs:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
Could you check the scoring??? :whistling::devil:

there may have been......... a 'mistake' :whistling:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Here we go guys, puzzle #7 "Do you know which letter replaces the question mark and completes the puzzle?" :thumbs:

As usual answers by pm please. :bwink:

View attachment 83

The answer to #7 is V, As you move down the diagram, letters move through the alphabet in steps of 4.

Well done, Jim, The Wood Bucket, Mattyd and Yorkshireman. :thumbs:

Jim 3
The Wood Bucket 4
Mattyd 4
Yorkshireman 1

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Only had one reply to this puzzle guys, so i will leave it until tomorrow before i add the answer. :bwink:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Moving on to question #8 Can you tell me which of these numbers replaces the question mark and completes the puzzle? :thumbs:

As usual answers by pm please. :bwink:

View attachment 89

The answer to #8 is 16: Starting bottom left and moving clockwise around the triangle, numbers follow the sequence of Square Numbers.

Thought this one was a bit difficult, which is probably why we didn't have any correct answers. :down:

Jim 3
The Wood Bucket 4
Mattyd 4
Yorkshireman 1

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Puzzle #9 is Can you tell me which letter is missing from the lower middle hexagon?

PM me as usual the answers please.

View attachment 95

Jim 3
The Wood Bucket 4
Mattyd 4
Yorkshireman 1

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).