• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Penturners Picture puzzles

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
you sure about that... Clockwise.... round the triangle??? :whistling:

Think your secretary has been on the office sherry again... :whistling:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
O'Dear, i have just taken a look at the books questions, well all i can say is i boobed on the last 2 questions :goesred:

I had put up the wrong pictures to each question, no wonder #8 was so hard lol, well i will give myself a shake and a good brushing down and get back on track, will sort this out guys, bare with me. :whistling:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Lets try this again. :thumbs:

Puzzle #9 is Can you tell me which letter is missing from the lower middle hexagon?

View attachment 96

PM me as usual the answers please.

Jim 3
The Wood Bucket 4
Mattyd 4
Yorkshireman 1

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Will post up result tomorrow, so you still have time to guess if you dont know the answer. :devil:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Lets try this again. :thumbs:

Puzzle #9 is Can you tell me which letter is missing from the lower middle hexagon?

View attachment 96

PM me as usual the answers please.

Jim 3
The Wood Bucket 4
Mattyd 4
Yorkshireman 1

The answer is M Working in rows, add together the numerical values of the left and right hand letters to give the numerical value of the central letter.

No one got this correct. :goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).