• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Took delivery

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I had this lot delivered today from a friend for Pens for heroes 56 1" square pen blanks and a stack of 4" sq disk of corian type material and a big lump about 12" sq x 1" thick which I'm tempted to turn a dish from
View attachment 31209

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Very nice, haven't seen corian in those sizes before.

Its not actually made by corian Mistral is another make but it is corian type of worktop in 1" he is also sending me some chopping boards to sell as fund raisers also some of the glue and polish they use

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Jammy git, its a bit like money intit..

As the saying goes,, Money begets money. You just attract pen making materials dunt ya..[/QUOTE

I had another delivery of corian today two sheets 3ft x 3ft and a load of wood good init

GSteer

Registered
First Name
Greg
Its not actually made by corian Mistral is another make but it is corian type of worktop in 1" he is also sending me some chopping boards to sell as fund raisers also some of the glue and polish they use

Now that is some handy information to know, thanks Woody.

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
A goodly haul there Vic, just watch the dust in your lungs! cough splutter. I have been poorly with shingles, not the wooden kind you put on roofs!:whistling:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
A goodly haul there Vic, just watch the dust in your lungs! cough splutter. I have been poorly with shingles, not the wooden kind you put on roofs!:whistling:

Hi Scot I have one of them there air shields mate I already have breathing problems dont want it to get any worst that shingles can be very painful you take care my friend

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).