• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Weekend In The Shed Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
I doubt I will get any woodturning done this weekend. I have a couple of leatherwork jobs waiting to be done

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
No shed for me this weekend. Looking after Grandkids as Mam & Dad have gone to F1 testing in Spain. New fence panels to put in only 16 of them. The new pups will be here on the 8th March so a big exersize on dog proofing over the next few days. Looking forwards to getting them though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 49

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
After yet another enforced lay off due to illness hope to get some time on the lathe this weekend :thinks::thinks:

Jim

Grand Master
After yet another enforced lay off due to illness hope to get some time on the lathe this weekend :thinks::thinks:

Wondered where you were Billy, good to hear that you are back on your feet my friend .. :thumbs:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess

Sorry to read that Billy, hope you manage a productive weekend. :thumbs:

I'm off on a jolly tomorrow, sold some of my equipment so off to Lincolnshire to deliver it & hopefully nip for a curry with a mate who resides in those parts after a good look round his workshop. My shop would fit in his 5 times over so plenty to look at plus he's had a new 4 sider since I was last there so will definitely be drooling over that :love_it:

Whatever you get up to I hope you all have a great weekend. :thumbs:

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
hopefully a nice pair
with that special feel
u know the type :winking:
her name is Pristina...hear she is a good un:nooidea:
Steve

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I'm glad to hear your getting better Billy and will have some time in the shed :thumbs:

--- oh... those puppies :thumbs:

I hope to get some time in the shed too if the CMM allows me after silcone sealing her lips... Oops I mean the shower. :funny:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
No shed for me this weekend. Looking after Grandkids as Mam & Dad have gone to F1 testing in Spain. New fence panels to put in only 16 of them. The new pups will be here on the 8th March so a big exersize on dog proofing over the next few days. Looking forwards to getting them though.

Captivated by those puppies watch your slippers and anything chewable for a while enjoy them they look precious mate.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Wondered where you were Billy, good to hear that you are back on your feet my friend .. :thumbs:

Thanks Jim, only got a couple of hours in the shed yesterday, no turning but three lots of blanks drilled, tubes glued in, so hopefully some actual turning today :thinks::thinks:

Jim

Grand Master
Thanks Jim, only got a couple of hours in the shed yesterday, no turning but three lots of blanks drilled, tubes glued in, so hopefully some actual turning today :thinks::thinks:

Same here Billy, a few more prepared yesterday in between a few other little jobs, hopefully will be finishing a few off today .. One kit especially as it is a first for me .. :bwink:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well I have a new stash of trustone to turn so I'm going to be busy dont tell Brian but I also have 8 new acrylic blanks to turn as well

Status
Not open for further replies.