• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Dachshund in Sapele, 8" long by 6" high.
Body and legs were turned on 2 axis' then sanded to blend in. Ears are pinned so they can move and the tail is spring mounted so it can wag! A present for my dog mad Niece.

Woof_640x480.jpg

Woof3_640x480.jpg

Woof4_640x480.jpg

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Coincided with last weekend here a world record for the greatest number of Dachsund racing at one time. What a wonderfull and thoughtfull gift Neil, highly original.

Peter.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Barking mad Neil, a great dog could have done with one of them for my Niece who loves them instead I did the Intarsia one last year.

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Thanks all.
The dog is now at its "forever home" with my Niece.
I wish they were quicker to make, as a lot of her dog mad friends now want one!

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
A pregnant one of those dogs walks better with a roller skate under its belly. Nice work mate the wee girl will love it. I used to like those plastic ones, Pluto?, that when you pressed under the base collapsed, all the joints connected with string I think. Bet you could do one of those! :wink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).