• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Worst pen todate

Pastor of Muppets

First Name
Andy
Why not make the challenge to see what unusual materials a pen can be turned from without using a stabalising system or casting something in resin but allow the use of CA or sander sealer applied on the lathe. The pen must still be fit for use this will also exclude freezing something like food of any kind.

OK I,ll get my coat

You say no food.....
I watched this the other day and thought I bet I could turn a pen from that! (it's fermented, dried and smoked Tuna btw)

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).