• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
At last been told that I can go into the shed and play for very short spells at a time until I can stand for longer. I miss the old shed been over a month nowso tomorrow will have a go. may get the project I am working on completed soon.:banana::banana::banana:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Get in there Derek. My Gout has still got me laid up but the medication is starting to kick in so hopefully will be back in a few days. I'm bored shiteless with TV and reading. :sob:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Thank yoou guys it will feel good when I get in there tomorrow, will need to tidy up a little as I was working on something when my leg gave my trouble.

Get in there Derek. My Gout has still got me laid up but the medication is starting to kick in so hopefully will be back in a few days. I'm bored shiteless with TV and reading. :sob:

Hope you ain,t to far behind Vic I had a month of being bored.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
At last been told that I can go into the shed and play for very short spells at a time until I can stand for longer. I miss the old shed been over a month nowso tomorrow will have a go. may get the project I am working on completed soon.:banana::banana::banana:

Try and set yourself in a seat for a while in the workshop it sure works for me, good news so far on the mend for you.

Peter.

Graham_C

Fellow
First Name
Graham
That's grreat news Derek, just take it easy for a while :thumbs:

Sorry to hear that Vic, hope you're up an' at 'em soon mate!

Last edited:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Been out in the shed today lasted 20minutes before having to come in, at least I managed to tidy up and put some of my new tools away. May try again later, I was told to only do a little at a time

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Good for you. I know what it's like. I was away from mine for 7 months. Don't over do it.

Blimey Terry if I had been out for that long I would have been pulling my hair out. Yes it was great even for the short time. Have not tried. again today but will be back again tomorrow.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).