• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

York 2 Part Deux!

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
The wife is booking the B and B now.

Ali wants to know what your favourite cake is Keith?
It will be added to the menu!

I'm probably being a bit naughty now, but I just posted this on the Institute forum.

York 2! - Woodworkers Institute - Forums

If you are a member of the institute and would like to say how good it was last year, attended, or would like to attend this year, please make a post.
Might wake them up a bit!:devil::funny:

Jim

Grand Master

I'm probably being a bit naughty now, but I just posted this on the Institute forum.

If you are a member of the institute and would like to say how good it was last year, attended, or would like to attend this year, please make a post.

It would be nice if a few would take up the offer Neil, there are some wonderful turners on that site .. :thumbs:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
I will be there Neil, please put my name down, if its half as good as last year it will be a great day out :thumbs::thumbs:

See you on 18 July 2015 :banana::banana:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
This has now gone out to every club I know of in Yorkshire!

No take up last year, but one can but try.:whistling:

Lainey

First Name
Elaine
I also need to get a lift from york station on the Saturday morning if any one is able to or it a expensive taxi I make sure I don't miss the train this time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Alex, as things stand at the moment I'm free and will be going to the meeting I will happily pick you up and take you back after the meeting . I live in York so it's not a problem !
Lainey

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Alex, as things stand at the moment I'm free and will be going to the meeting I will happily pick you up and take you back after the meeting . I live in York so it's not a problem !
Lainey

"Laineys Taxi Service" sounds good, I'm sure you'll do great trade on the day :whistling::whistling:

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith

Not sure what my favourite is Neil. If Ali just makes the six like she did last year I'll try them all and then decide lol

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Is this old clamp any good for the auction Neil it has a 7" deep throat a bit dirty but it all works perfectly
DSCF2050.JPG

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Yes thanks Woody!

The more the merrier.
If you put it in the auction thread, Paul will put it on the site.:thumbs:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
put me down please
I will try and bring a translator:funny::funny:
Steve

If you turn up in the heart of Yorkshire in a pink dress, you are far more likely to need the services of an Ambulance than a translator!:funny:

It will be good to meet you Steve.:thumbs:

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
If you turn up in the heart of Yorkshire in a pink dress, you are far more likely to need the services of an Ambulance than a translator!:funny:

It will be good to meet you Steve.:thumbs:

i think i will get new clothes before I venture north

Steve

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Chas and Sue should be able to help with your trip to foreign lands, Mike.:thumbs:

Head east along the M62 out of the light that is Lancashire, into the dark. Show your passport and inoculation cert at passport control. At the M1 head north to junction 44. Take the A64 east to York.
Easy :thumbs::wink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).