• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

York Auction donations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
can we bid on these items somewhere or do we need to go?

Steve
Just Pm me with a bid Steve. If you are successful I will pm you after the event!
Please note that you will be asked to pay postage on top of your bid.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I have also included these 10 mixed pens Neil but I forgot to give you a photo
DSCF0352.JPG

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
These arrived from Richard Findley today.
2 packs of mixed grit Rhinogrip plus!:thumbs:

Abrasives_640x386.jpg

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Neil I seem to remember you saying you will be selling pen blanks are these any good to you 40 odd Apricot pen blanks of varying sizes most 18mm sq a few 25mm sq a few shorter for sierra's
DSCF0354.JPG

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Neil, if you want I'll set up an auction site for you.

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Wow Paul, that's brilliant!
Just 2 things. What does it cost, and how does a computer numpty like me use it?:nooidea:
Regards, Neil

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Neil. I own the site so the cost is nothing and I'll talk you through using it, I'm just trying to find out how to let people register and log on to bid

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Hi Neil I seem to remember you saying you will be selling pen blanks are these any good to you 40 odd Apricot pen blanks of varying sizes most 18mm sq a few 25mm sq a few shorter for sierra's
View attachment 8007

Thanks Woody.
Just to clarify on the wood sales.
I couldn't find a supplier who could attend, therefore I am selling from my own stock.
I do have to make some return, so a percentage will be going to the school from any of my stock sold. As will Dan's.
My stock will not be priced, and the whole thing will be done on an "honesty" basis.
I'll be pretty busy on the day, so a bucket will be left out to put the money in. You just pay what you think the blank is worth.
Under any other circumstance, I realise this would be asking for trouble, but I have no reason to doubt the integrity of any one attending.
This is one of the reasons the ticket is in the form of a pass.
Any one caught in the department without a pass, will receive a damn good thrashing, then be sent to the head to be caned!:funny:

Any donated wood can be placed on another table, under the same honesty procedure, with 100% going to the school.
Regards,
Neil

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Any one caught in the department without a pass, will receive a damn good thrashing, then be sent to the head to be caned!:funny:

Neil

Well you know that there will be at least one who looses his pass on purpose, pictures please:devil:

Peter

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Kindly picked up by Philip Greenwood and donated by Snainton Woodworking.

blanks_621x480.jpg

2 x 7" x 2", 1 x 9" x 3 1/2", 1 x 11"x 2 3/4" approx.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Looks like its all coming together for a good day Neil I will be going for the big lumps of wood

Status
Not open for further replies.