• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

2 Days and counting!

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Hope you all have a rotten time:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Seriously have a great time and remember take lots of photo's for those of us not going:thumbs::thumbs:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
I'm ready to go, emptied car (partially) of rubbish, so I can cram in stuff to bring home, should The opportunity arise :thinks:

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
Its a car full! Also got samples of my new Fountain and Rollerball pen kits.

damn wish i could go
cant wait to see your samples Dan
but i guess will have to wait a bit longer
if they are as good as the sierra's u stock then u r on a winner for quality

Steve

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I'm next on the Karaoke Alex. the dancing ladies are on soon... :funny:

Lainey

First Name
Elaine
That went straight over my head Lainey. The only word I understood was spandex and the vision of MAMILS on cycles turned my stomach so much I had to take a pill.

Maybe Neil can organise for you to give a demo on the controls of a washing machine, (what IS a washing machine btw?). Can't guarantee you'll have a very attentive male audience though:thinks:
I think we better pass on the washing machine demo Bob , Neil has organised something MUCH MUCH MORE more interesting !
( I'm trying to give them up anyway)
Lainey

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Well I'm up and made me first cuppa soon be on me way look out York here we come

Me too Woody
6.30, having my breakfast ready for a 7am start:banana: The sun's shining here so hopefully a nice drive down.

See you there. (hope you have room in your bag 'cos I've got a couple of bits for you):thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).