• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Fancy a day in York?

Jim

Grand Master
Good to see that it is all coming together Neil, when i first took up turning Philip was the man i went to for a few lessons .. It will be good to meet up with him again .. :thumbs:

Without chucking the kindness back in your face my friend i would much rather see all of the profit from the raffle going back to helping the school Neil .. :thumbs:

What would we do without food teachers .. :ciggrin:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Sounds great Neil.
I'm free at the minute athough we are planning a holiday later in the year I'll do my best to persuade swimbo that Sept is best:whistling:

Bob

cowboy

Registered
all for one and one for all l will be there with or with-out her in doors only if l can wear my cowboy hat and boots :devil:

cowboy

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
all for one and one for all l will be there with or with-out her in doors only if l can wear my cowboy hat and boots :devil:

cowboy

You can wear what you like Cowboy!
The kids aren't around on this date, so the chances of anyone from this forum being arrested, are down to about 70%:funny:

The date of 16th of August is now confirmed!

I will now unashamedly whore myself around, to make this happen!:face::funny:
I'll keep you up dated, and hope you can make it!
Regards,
Neil

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I would love to be there and make weekend of it but funds are dwindling fast so need to find some work first.
She who controls our wedge is putting her foot down with a firm hand nit?
And I just earned a biggly wad but it's disappearing quicker than I can get more in.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
You can wear what you like Cowboy!
The kids aren't around on this date, so the chances of anyone from this forum being arrested, are down to about 70%:funny:

The date of 16th of August is now confirmed!

I will now unashamedly whore myself around, to make this happen!:face::funny:
I'll keep you up dated, and hope you can make it!
Regards,
Neil

can you give us an adress as i need to plan how i am going to get there

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Sorry, thought I'd done the address here!

The Joseph Rowntree School
Haxby Rd.
New Earswick
York.
YO32 4BZ

About 3 miles from the historic centre, but within the outer ring road.
The village was built by Rowntree, in the arts and crafts style, as housing for the chocolate factory workers.
Most had gardens, allotment space, and fruit trees planted by the river, for all to partake of!
No pub though! Bloody Quakers:funny:

Jim

Grand Master
Iwill be there for sure, its a long time since i was getting up for school .. :thumbs:

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
I should be able to make that date. I will do my utmost for sure.

Looking forward to this.

Thanks Neil for putting this together, it's amazing how much work goes into these things. Kudos !

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).