• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Weekend in the Shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
They're fantastic Doug, I wish I had the skill and patience to make things like that.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I was happily working away in my workshop today when one of the guys erecting a Swiss summer house called out to me we have some ply and wood left over do you want it well after thinking for 1/2 second I grabbed what I could the 12 sheets 1/4" ply is 3ft x 4ft the wood ll 3ft to 4ft T/G some 2" x 2" and some 4" x 1" and some 8" x 2" all pine just right for some new cupboards in the workshop and maybe a new bench
DSCF1045.JPGDSCF1046.JPGDSCF1047.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF1045.jpg
    DSCF1045.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 40

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
You're a jammy old so and so Grandad. I'll have to make a visit and get my share !!! LOL:sob::sob::sob:

Your more than welcome mate but you will have to hurry up I am going to start using it tomorrow LOL

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Nice one Woody, I look forward to seeing the pics of the bench :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I forgot to say I sold one of the workmen a bowl so loads of free wood and a sale result

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Managed to grab a bit of workshop time early doors & got the floor painted under the floor units at the back of the shop.
This is a cunning plan to utilise some much needed storage space, previously the units just had a kick board attached but I've removed that. To open up the space I've replaced the front plastic legs with wooden supports positioned to maximise the opening.

I got some tubs with lids that are just lower that the 8" high gap so I'm hoping to store my pen blanks amongst other things under there so freeing up space elsewhere.

Sadly that's it for today as I'm off to work now, but at least the paint will be drying while I'm away :ciggrin:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Thought I was going to have a full day down at Sheddington today but Margaret had other ideas, trip to the tip, Sainsburys, putting flat pack furniture together :whistling::whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.