• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Weekend in the Shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well I have got college work to do apprenticeship work to do I need to order some selfs for the work shop I need more time off

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I know someone who could clone you, but it won't be cheap:thumbs:

Peter

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I thought that I would be working on the Bandsawn boxes that I started but the family is coming down this month for a couple of days so I have to get some of the bits made for Christmas, That is so they can take them back with them saves on postage. Also will be out of commission for a few days this month have to go into hospital for an Angiogram not looking forward to it

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
JUst finished completely removed the rear entrance to the house and replaced with a new unit bugger of a task all by myself but the weather was kind thank goodness. Now in the throes of installing a new Webber Q near the workshop so we can do all our general cooking there since it works and is designed for use with the lid down. The weather threatened yesterday so I raced into the workshop and bowled over a couple of pens.

Peter.:thumbs:

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
JUst finished completely removed the rear entrance to the house and replaced with a new unit bugger of a task all by myself but the weather was kind thank goodness. Now in the throes of installing a new Webber Q near the workshop so we can do all our general cooking there since it works and is designed for use with the lid down. The weather threatened yesterday so I raced into the workshop and bowled over a couple of pens.

Peter.:thumbs:

Take it easy Peter, don't over do it, enjoy out door cooking, I do.:thumbs:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Bit of a slow start down at Sheddington today, four blanks chosen, drilled, two lots glued in & waiting to cure, two lots of tubes primed & painted and now waiting to dry. :thinks:

Gotta go with Margaret now, shopping then the pub :whistling::whistling::whistling:

So no more Sheddington until tomorrow :thinks::thinks:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I thought I would have a blitz on the formers I need to finish so I can get the latest lot of mould made, drilled them all out to the diameter of the tubes when I should have drilled them for the internal diameter of the tubes, so Now I have to fill the holes with epoxy and drill them again, I hate doing things twice:rant:

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Had a good day in the workshop made up 10 pen stands which hold 6 pens each for the gallery and made some sets of Christmas candle holder for the family and just come in for me steak dinner

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Had a visit from the grandchildren, the grand hedgehog hunt took ages to complete but they had fun.
Drain gone shopping and left me to clean up the mess they all left behind.
Great day no shed init?

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
RUGBY.... 14-11 at half time... Come on ENGLAND....

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
We'll I went lathe hunting today and I now have two options the wivamac 6000 or the jet 3520b but the wivamac it floating my boat at the min

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Also bought some hunter tools after trying them at the tool post and they are really good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jim

Grand Master
The placement of the roof to the workshop was called off today due to the rain, so we went shopping to help with the withdrawl symptoms .. :sob:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
The placement of the roof to the workshop was called off today due to the rain, so we went shopping to help with the withdrawl symptoms .. :sob:

i hope that was tool shopping Jim:devil::banana::banana::banana:

donwatson

Fellow
First Name
Donald
Still haven't found a place for everything in the latest shed clean up. I still need at least 3 days to get it all sorted. Looks like I can say goodbye to entering the Omega pen competition. :sob::sob:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
was out all day yesterday and at a neighbours bonfire party in the evening. Her indoors came home and picked the pens up. I now have orders for 5 pens for before Christmas :thumbs:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Back down to Sheddington today to take up where I left of yesterday before being forced to go to the pub for the afternoon :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Back down to Sheddington today to take up where I left of yesterday before being forced to go to the pub for the afternoon :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Did you have to use a pry bar or was there some soothing words that forced you to the pub " I have a smooth tasty body and have a nice head ":funny::funny::funny:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul

I've noticed the lack of photos Jim. :nooidea::nooidea::nooidea::nooidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.