• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

York 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Great news Neil, it looks like things are moving forward, I should be able to make either day, last years shindig was a great success, all down to your hard work (and of course your small team of helpers) I am sure we will all be looking forward to another great day out.

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
If as many people turn up as hope to, you may need a larger room, like the school auditorium :wink:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
That will probably be the only do I can make this year so I shall put it in Drains diary as soon as a date is confirmed, either date should be good for me init?

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
20th June or 18th July and Ill be there, if its not I wont as Im booked up at fairs.

Can't be June, if it's the 18th :bwink:you may have to be the demonstrator

If as many people turn up as hope to, you may need a larger room, like the school auditorium :wink:

Already looking at a larger space Chas! The new head has already ditched a lot of the soft furnishings though, if Sue needs a comfy chair, please let me know.

That will probably be the only do I can make this year so I shall put it in Drains diary as soon as a date is confirmed, either date should be good for me init?

Wouldn't be the same without you Dad init!

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Most successful last time should go well again the school must love the result . Heaps of work for Neil unselfish on his part worthy of a medal from the school as well.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Indie Shed

Registered
First Name
Jimi
I would love to come and see everyone, as soon as a date is confirmed I can book it off work.

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Either weekend is OK with us Neil :thumbs:
Sue says "yes a comfy chair please" :blowx: (and they are from Sue not me lol)

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
can amyone recommend a good hotel that is local

Steve

Indie Shed

Registered
First Name
Jimi
As above, York is posh, no shortage of nice places to stay, I'm nnot sure exactly where the meet is so can;t suggest where to look.

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
not sure that is appropriate Dan
but would gladly share a beer with u
i dont have a budget...is that wrong ?
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.