• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

York 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
I'm inclined to go with the 18th so chunky can make it, if that's okay with everyone.
I hope the demonstrator I have in mind, is available then. I'll let you know as soon as anything is confirmed.
There was a lot going on last year, and I hope to make things a little less hectic this time around.
There will as stated, be just one demonstration timetabled, to give time to mingle. This time however, one of the workshop rooms will be open and running. If you want a go with a scroll saw or show a technique on a Lathe, you can do.
If any one has a portable Lathe that they could bring, and don't mind other people using, please let me know. The school ones are sh#te!:funny:

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
What is this?

What is York2?

Can I have a link to York1 to help me seek guidance.

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I'm free both dates & will happily pick the reverend up on the way if he so desires, though there's no way I'm following Terry this year :nonono::funny::funny:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
York North premier inn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bloody Hell Alex the price has shot up for that place they want £86.00 for the 17th July, I ain't paying that mate.
I'd rather kip in me van init?

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Bloody Hell Alex the price has shot up for that place they want £86.00 for the 17th July, I ain't paying that mate.
I'd rather kip in me van init?

It £143 for me as staying two night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Yeah stayed in a few in the past, that's a great link ta, bookmarked it now.

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
Jim, is this going to be, if not already a sticky so as we can all keep dabs on this. I would love to turn up once date has been finalised. I work 75% of all Saturdays so will need to prob book day off once things have been finalised. Lots of work for you Neil in the coming months, hopefully might be tad easier having done one already.

Status
Not open for further replies.