• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Open house

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Room for another ?

Be nice to meet some of you fella's, work permitting. :noway1:

Open house Doug your more than welcome that makes 10 of us in all including a mate of mine I will have to PM you all with my address

Jim

Grand Master
What will the neighbours think when we turn up with the caravans ... :goesred:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
I am at a Craft Fair in Germany over that weekend but I shall phone up to make sure you are all having a miserable time. Do you realise how environmentally unfriendly you are being, taking all those vehicles to Collingham, (The locals will think that there is an Austin Allegro enthusiasts club meeting going on), and then all that hot air from Woodys shed? Disgraceful, shouldn't be allowed.

Jim

Grand Master
Funny you should say that, our caravan is pulled by our...........transit van, the funny looks we get when we turn up on a campsite etc:bwink::bwink::funny::funny: I'm sure Woodys neighbours would have quite a shock if we did pull up with the caravan in tow :funny::funny:

It would be a picture ... :funny:

I am at a Craft Fair in Germany over that weekend but I shall phone up to make sure you are all having a miserable time. Do you realise how environmentally unfriendly you are being, taking all those vehicles to Collingham, (The locals will think that there is an Austin Allegro enthusiasts club meeting going on), and then all that hot air from Woodys shed? Disgraceful, shouldn't be allowed.

Don't worry Neil, we won't enjoy the day ... :wink:

Yeah right .... :mooney2:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no

Jim

Grand Master
Have you let him know that you will be herding 10 of us down there Woody .... :nooidea:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Woody, is there a cheap hotel/B&B near you for Sat night? Can't promise anything, but it's beginning to sound like a can't-miss event ... Not sure I have any more exit passes available for the year, but I'm not above grovelling if I have to! :rolling:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I have been ask about a time for our gathering I have suggested 9am because we will have a fare bit to fit into the day with our own demos as well if any of you would like to do a demo then that would be great as well I have been ask to demo bowl turning we could have a pen demo from ( Jim ) now I'm being cheeky but I think it is always interesting to see how others do things but it up to you guys seeing as your the ones doing the traveling so what do you all think on time and demos
Regards Woody

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Violet has kindly offered to do us all lunch her menu is good home made Chicken curry or chilly, side salad and a jacket potato how dose that sound :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Brian is going to do a demo of his home made uni tool now I'm of to try some glitter fillings in some burr one silver and one green then if I like them there some other colors to try good fun

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).