• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Open house

Jim

Grand Master
Woody, is there a cheap hotel/B&B near you for Sat night? Can't promise anything, but it's beginning to sound like a can't-miss event ... Not sure I have any more exit passes available for the year, but I'm not above grovelling if I have to! :rolling:

David, it would be great to see you putting in an appearance, but i hope this extra mouth wont make the portion of Curry diminish ... :sob:

lol, only joking David, Woody, thank Violet for putting food on it is very much appreciated .. :bwink: Turning a pen is the easy part, seeing you guys turn your magic and show us how to make tools is the hardest ... :bwink:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
There is a bed and breakfast just round the corner from me or there is a travel lodge in Newark just up the road we could extend it into Sunday LOL :bwink:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Yes! Hotel booked, fandamily are coming with and we are making a weekend of it. Will meet you all at TR, is it okay if I blag a lift to Woody's with someone?

:banana::banana::banana:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well done David were are staying
Also for anyone who may need to contact me my phone No is 01636 894224 seeing as no one has stated a time I will be ready for any of you to arrive from say 8am looking forward to meeting you guys and I am sure we will have a wonderful day

MikeD

Registered
Hi Woody,
Do you have space for two more?
I would like to come and the wife also fancies a day out. She has offered to bring a load of curry puffs, just in case you don't know what they are imagine small pasties full of curried things - they go nicely with a cup of tea or coffee.
Alternatively she could bring a curry dish but Helen's curries tend to be "character building" and have been known to make grown men cry and give women the vapours :devil:

Anyone in the North West who would like a lift let me know

Jim

Grand Master
She has offered to bring a load of curry puffs, just in case you don't know what they are imagine small pasties full of curried things - they go nicely with a cup of tea or coffee. Alternatively she could bring a curry dish but Helen's curries tend to be "character building" and have been known to make grown men cry and give women the vapours...

It just can't get any better .... :ciggrin:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Mike your both more than welcome and your wife's curry puffs I have sent you a PM with my address that makes 14 so far I have just been informed Violet wants to come as well will any one have room for Brian in there car

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thanks Phil that's what I like about this forum we all pull together I cant wait ti meet up with old friends and new ones :frenchkiss::frenchkiss:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
is this because you cant remember each others names the labels are ok if you all remember your glasses :funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).