• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Weekend in the Shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Grand Master
If its any consolation, Jim, mere mortals like me are secretly pleased to hear even the greats have a bad day occasionally!

Yeah, it helps ... :down:

Says this with huge smile on his face, which is a first for the day ... :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Had a funny week this week ... Seemed to be all work and no play time. So i will be making up for it this weekend. :devil:

Jim

Grand Master
Breakfast all finished, papers read, now i have some half turned pens to finish ... :bwink:

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Reorganised my lighting. Put 2 fluorescents up and moved my spotlights!!!!. Made 2 sets of blanks up. Started turning and split one. Looks like I didn't glue it properly. The second set is finished and just waiting for the microcrystalline wax to dry before final polish and assembly!!!:thumbs:
Regards
Terry

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Reorganised my lighting. Put 2 fluorescents up and moved my spotlights!!!!. Made 2 sets of blanks up. Started turning and split one. Looks like I didn't glue it properly. The second set is finished and just waiting for the microcrystalline wax to dry before final polish and assembly!!!:thumbs:
Regards
Terry

Ended up a bad Sunday. The second pen upon assembly I found that one of the brass tubes was slightly on the large size. Can only assume that when I used the barrel trimmer I have accidently been off square and the drill has reamed a bit off the brass internally!!!!:down::down::down:

trapper

Registered
can i have your spent shell cases /cartridge cases lol

Having "imported" some used 308 shell cases from a mate in the States and and spent some hours explaining to Mr Plod why............... any shell cases to far gone for recharging i'd be interested in

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
y did you go to the states for them when there are tonnes from target shooting going to waste in this country :thinks:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
if folks want spent ammo..... just shout..........
i can offer..

22lr, 22H , .223, .243, 6.5 x 55m , .308.....

It is not an offence to own, send or possess spent ammo cases, and it can be sent in the post..
I'll only send small quantities though, as i do reload...

I do tend to use quite a bit....... :devil:

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
if folks want spent ammo..... just shout..........
i can offer..

22lr, 22H , .223, .243, 6.5 x 55m , .308.....

It is not an offence to own, send or possess spent ammo cases, and it can be sent in the post..:nonono::nonono:
I'll only send small quantities though, as i do reload...

I do tend to use quite a bit....... :devil:

Not down here ..........:vangry::vangry::vangry:

trapper

Registered
Simples didnt know where to look in the uk........... I need about 50 so any offers considered. Im starting on the christmas stuff soon......... key rings christmas tree danglies pendants etc then just hope for better sales this year my shop on etsy should be up and running soon

Jim

Grand Master
Is the shop free Steve or do you have to pay a fee? Plus how do you advertise the shop? :thinks:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Hope matty is ok, just wondering if the factory job is going to spoil his weekend in the shed. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.